Current vacancies at CPRE Somerset
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional Planner to work across Somerset.
This role offers flexible, home-working and the Planner would operate on a part-time, self-employed basis providing a service to our charity. The work will include:
• helping local communities and volunteers to respond to development proposals
• monitoring planning applications and responding to those that meet the tests for CPRE involvement
• representing our charity at planning committees, appeals and public inquiries
• responding to local and national policy and planning consultations
• delivering training for volunteers and community groups
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution to our charity’s work and to the future of Somerset’s landscapes and our rural communities.
The successful applicant will be paid a maximum monthly fee (to be negotiated). We anticipate the work to take no more than 12 hours a week; hours can be worked at times to suit.
Download an application pack and role description below
Applicants are invited to contact the Chairman of CPRE Somerset, Prof Chris Lewis CBE, for an informal discussion (07469 958430)
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 7th August 2020