Leave a gift in your will
Remember Somerset’s countryside with a gift in your will and let it live on.
We need to protect, nurture and cherish our countryside so it can thrive in the future – both for nature and for all of us who value and rely on it for our happiness, homes or livelihood. Leave a gift in your will to CPRE and you’ll help Somerset’s countryside now and in the future.
How to enhance and protect the countryside with a gift in your will
It’s easy to leave a gift in your will and you can always change your mind. Just let your wishes be known to your solicitor when you make or update your will, and give them these details:
- CPRE registered charity number: 1100860
- Our address: 8 Rowdens Road, Wells, Somerset BA5 1TU
Contact us for further information
For more information or advice on leaving a gift in your will, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7981 2838.
Our promises to you
- Your legacy will be in capable hands. We’ve been successfully enhancing, promoting and protecting our beautiful countryside since 1926, and we’ll continue to work in your name for many more generations.
- We appreciate any gift of any size, and we’ll use our expertise to ensure your legacy will make a lasting impact.
- We’ll always treat you and your wishes with respect and confidentiality.
- If you have any queries about leaving a gift in your will to CPRE, our staff will always be available.